Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Book Recommendation: The Flavor Bible







I recently received this book as a birthday gift from my roommate.  The Flavor Bible is a great guide to building ANY original recipe. I can almost never follow a recipe exactly because I like to improvise.  TFB allows me to improvise a recipe using the guidelines of some of the best chefs in the country. I would recommend this book for more experienced cooks who want to experiment with new flavor and texture combinations. I also have been able to explore less common ingredients without spending hours clicking through a million Google search results, many of which offer unoriginal recipe suggestions. TFB is also a great resource for Paleo eaters who want to come up with new Paleo ingredient combinations.  Consider it for your next cookbook purchase! You won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment