Wednesday, October 5, 2011

End of the week (I have no produce left) Salad


My dinner plate: Chicken Sausage, Cauliflower Rice and End of the Week Salad



I threw this together with my produce leftovers.  Usually by Friday I don't have any mixed greens or spinach left so I settle for random salads like this delicious one. 

Ingredients (whatever you have in your fridge! but below is a list of what I used)
2 avocados (cut into chunks)
1/2 orange bell pepper (cut into chunks)
1 small red bell pepper (cut into chunks)
1/2 red onion (diced)
2 jalapenos (diced)
1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Sprinkle of sea salt

1. Mix all cut produce in a bowl.  Add olive oil and lemon juice. Let marinate for 30 minutes. Add a sprinkle of salt and serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment